Siblings are the Best

Siblings are the Best 

By Claire Terry!

I think that siblings are the best because they teach each other things. I think this because they teach you how to play sports. Because they teach you how to do your homework. And because they teach you to learn and grow!!

One reason siblings are the best is because they  teach you how to play sports. They teach you how to play  basketball . They teach you how to play soccer. They teach you how to play volleyball. They teach you how to play gymnastics.  After school  me and my sister help each other with gymnastics . ‘’ Look, do this flip’’ I would say. ‘’And you do a one handed cartwheel’’ Emma would say. That’s why siblings teach each other to play sports!  

Also siblings teach each other to do homework because they teach you how to do Math homework. Reading homework. Also because they help you learn how to write.  One time me and my sister were in the dining room. I was working on my homework! My sister  Emma asked for me to help her with a problem. ‘’Can you help me with  how to spell one thousand’’! ‘’Sure’’. I said! And so I helped her.  That’s why siblings help you with your homework.

Another reason is that siblings are the best because they help you learn and grow!!! You can help your siblings learn and grow. One way you can help your siblings learn and grow is if you can be nice and kind! By being nice and kind It will show your siblings to be nice and kind. Also they will show you how to be kind.  My friend Blake said  to her siblings. ‘’ Can you be nice?’’ When she was getting hit by her siblings. Also she said ‘’ stop, it’s not nice’’. Blake is teaching her siblings to be nice. Being nice and kind is how siblings help you learn and grow!!

Now you know that siblings are the best because they teach you how  to do things. Like learning and growing. playing sports and doing your homework.  That’s why siblings are the best because they teach you things!!!They are  the best because they teach you things!!