Shrek VS Ironman

it was a normal day in Tonga then suddenly Shrek came out of his swamp when he came out he said “wheres my iron”. When he said that Ironman came out and said “if you want the iron you have to defeat me then they fought. First Shrek hit him withe the get out of me swamp meme from google. Then Ironman shot irons from his suit. At the end Shrek did one more get out of me swamp and iron man gave up and gave him the iron for his clothes. So Shrek went back to his big swamp.

2 thoughts on “Shrek VS Ironman

• May 5, 2022 at 9:53 pm
    Permalink

Hi there Noah,
    You are a very creative person and I really enjoyed your story. I am just letting you know that there was a couple of spelling mistakes and you could put in a few more capital letters and you are very good with your creativity, and with your characterization and I really like it. I am very impressed, and this might be one of the most creative story’s I have read in a long time, so good job and keep working hard.

kind and positive regards
    Sophie

Reply
  • May 8, 2022 at 2:46 pm
    Permalink

I like the way you have linked the iron in the phot to Ironman, Noah. This has given you an excellent basis for your story. Your story is clear and moves along at a good pace. I love the idea of Shrek taking the iron away for his clothes.

Reply