its good to make/fix/reuse

It is good to  Make/Fix/Reuse things by lucas

What People need to know is that It is good to make/fix/reuse Things.Because I promise it can make you more creative.It’s good for the earth and you can learn new things.  Those are the reasons why it’s good to make/fix/reuse things.  

The first reason why it is good to make/fix/reuse things is because it can make you more creative. For example when I was 7 I was not very creative and I did not have a good Imagination. Those got better after I started making/fixing/reusing things.The last reason it makes you more creative is that…. It can make think new things

The next reason it is good to make/fix/reuse things is that it is good for the earth. For example it’s good to reuse, fix and make things because it’s bad to produce plastic and other resources because it puts co2 in the air. Also it’s good to make things with what you have. Lastly, it’s great to recycle. 

The last reason why it’s good to make, fix and reuse things is that you can learn new things. Like how things work,how to make new things and how to be better at things. For example, lots of people learn from making, fixing and reusing things.Also mrs Hay learn how to fix roofs Don’t forget it’s great to make.It is good to Make/Fix/Reuse things because it can make you more creative, it’s good for the earth and you can learn new things.