-being mute is hard-

It was the very first day of school i wasn’t shy or scared well i was sorta scared but i had a problem with talking to people why was i like this it all started when i met this girl named alex she used to be my bff we went everyone yeah i said we used to be friends but then i found out she was saying stuff about me behide my back then she said she dosen’t want a friend that’s a nerd then she left . I walked into the school went to my class and i was silent because after my only left me i became mute . i was looking around and saw my old friend alex i stayed silent then alex said”Hey Nevaeh freak show is over there” i stayed silent she became mad”HEY ANSWER ME CRY CRYBABY CRY” she then kicked me i still stayed silent she was never caught bullying me until. It was the 5 week of school and i was drawing in the class while waiting come in it was morning everyone was in the class  the alex came up to me and punched and kicked me but then “Hey class sorry i’m lat-” the teacher said with her eyes widen and is look at alex and me “ALEX WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU KNOW THAT KICKING OR BULLYING SOMEONE IS BANNED HERE COME ME WITH ME TO THE OFFICE ” teacher said. i sitted with everyone in the classroom and then the teacher said “Class alex wont be learning here anymore alex is expelled from this school “.I smiled and said “ok good” then i stopped being mute and i was happy

3 thoughts on “-being mute is hard-

• September 23, 2018 at 8:00 pm
    Permalink

wow! good job!

Reply
  • September 28, 2018 at 9:41 pm
    Permalink

What a powerful story. You’re right, being “mute” is hard.

Reply
  • October 3, 2018 at 2:08 pm
    Permalink

that was so good!

Reply